Posted by Mitch Mitchell on Nov 20, 2009
The other day I asked whether we could consider ourselves good marketers if we couldn’t get our friends and family to sign up for our stuff, or to subscribe to our blogs and the like. Tonight, I’m going to be somewhat thankful that most of them don’t subscribe.
Many of us don’t dare take the opportunity to answer questions about ourselves to begin with, let alone in person. Our friend John has been doing a series of questions that he’s been answering on his blog John Dilbeck & Friends over the past few weeks, and I’ve been examining myself along with him.
Tonight, I learned about a blog from Kristi’s Fetching Friday post on her Kikolani blog that had posted 33 Questions that actually turned out to be 34 questions, a blog called Dragosroua. I decided to go ahead and answer these questions based on how I’m feeling at the present moment after a pretty good Friday; honesty is my thing, even as it pertains to myself.
I doubt many folks will want to try this one, but hey, I have no fear:
1. What Do You Do For A Living?
2. Who Do You Love?
My wife, Robyn
3. Do You Have Enough Money?
Is there such a thing?
4. Are You Healthy?
I’m better now, but overall, I guess I’m just above average
5. Do You Think You Are a Good Person?
I believe I am; could always be better, I suppose
6. How Old Are You?
7. Who’s Your Best Friend?
Not sure I have one; that’s a shame
8. What’s Was Your Childhood Dream?
I wanted to be a cowboy; do kids think about that anymore?
9. How Often Do You Laugh?
Not as much as I should
10. What Makes You Smile?
The original question said to list 10 things; all I can think of are my wife, babies, puppies and chocolate
11. Who’s Your Most Dangerous Enemy?
12. Where Do You Live?
13. Do You Think You’re Strong?
As I come to grips with my mortality, no
14. What Was The Most Important Thing You’ve Done So Far?
Wrote a book on leadership
15. What Was The Most Stupid Thing You’ve Done So Far?
I’m not sure; lots of stupid, but nothing colossal
16. Do You Love Yourself?
No, I wouldn’t say that
17. What Do You Fear The Most?
18. What Is Your Favorite Word?
19. When Was The Last Time You Cried?
end of September
20. What Is The Best Thing That Could Happen To You Right Now?
get a big contract worth a lot of money
21. What Is The Worst Thing That Could Happen To You Right Now?
not getting a new contract of any kind
22. Picture Yourself In 5 Years From Now
Not sure how to answer this one
23. Do You Regret Anything?
too many regrets to figure out
24. What’s The First Thing You Do In The Morning?
25. What Are You Thinking Just Before Going To Bed?
nothing; if I do, I don’t sleep
26. What Was The Highest Point You’ve Ever Been To?
I was on Mount Fuji as a kid, but I have no idea at which point
27. If There’s One Thing In Your Life You Want To Change Right Now, What Is It?
I’d like to be more sure of things
28. What Are You Proud Of?
I’m proud that I’ve actually lasted in business for 8 years on my own
29. Sum Up Your Life In One Sentence
Lots of lost potential, but still a new opportunity every single day
30. Name The Thing That Annoys You The Most
31. What Is Your No 1 Question To God?
since I don’t believe in god, I have none
32. Do You Have Secrets?
Well, who doesn’t have secrets?
33. What Makes You Laugh?
Seeing little kids trying to figure things out and puppies doing almost anything
34. Are You Happy?
No, but I’m working my way towards it